Wednesday 27 October 2021

THOUGHTS: ONCE WE GET MARRIED

 ONCE WE GET MARRIED - CURRENTLY ON EP 4



Started watching this drama this week and found out it might be the usual cliche Chinese drama romances.
If you are really into them go ahead and watch.


Gu Xi Xi and Yin Si Chen get into a contract marriage to get the business deal with Alex. The main leads are so cute together by the way. Si Chen's childhood sweetheart, Ran Xi Wei ain't happy with the arrangement and is always getting on Gu Xi Xi's nerves.

I really do expect the usual plot of this girl meddling in the marriage hoping to break them apart and not to mention the guy Xi Xi helped when they were still young, Mo Zi Xin also has to interfere because I think he loves the girl since he has been looking for her all these years.


I truly believe that the next episodes will have such incidences, loads of misunderstandings also these married guys have to fall in love right? and won't divorce as they had planned in their contract and then get married with love.🥰🥰

The second couple really seems to be in their own drama since I see no connection they have with the drama so far.
I also love the secretary of Si Chen, he is so serious yet so cute. I do love the little scenes I have seen him handling his boss the hanky and then Si Chen is like "what do you mean" and then he is like "mmmm"🤨 and walks away. So funny and cute.


This is only what I think of this cute drama and I will definitely watch it however cliche it might it has its great scenes and not to mention the cute couples.
I know most of you guys will love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THOUGHTS: ONCE WE GET MARRIED

 ONCE WE GET MARRIED - CURRENTLY ON EP 4 Started watching this drama this week and found out it might be the usual cliche Chinese drama roma...